25 Jul Chorus Accounting are recruiting
Payroll/ Accounts Assistant – Chorus Accounting
Chorus Accounting are recruiting for a Payroll/Accounts Assistant. This role could be either full time or part time.
£16,000 – £18,000 pro rata
You will be responsible for dealing with clients on a day to day basis to ensure that all of their Payroll and Book Keeping requirements are dealt with in a professional, commercial and timely manner.
- Maintain and process payroll records and reports for accounting of salary/wages due, accruals, deductions and other payroll functions.
- Reconcile payroll records and resolve any discrepancies.
- Liaise with the HMRC on behalf of our clients concerning any queries relating to payroll
- Receive and process all invoices, expense forms and requests for payment.
- Respond to queries arising from the raising of invoices.
- Ensure all filing is done in a timely and accurate manner.
- Prepare cheques for payment.
- Ensure that all post is sent daily.
- All other payroll tasks as required.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: £16,000.00 to £18,000.00 /year